Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Why are computers inconvenient?

Now many would be quick to disagree and say that computers are revolutionary and have changed the way we live. I would agree, however, most of my troubles come from the fact that I own a computer, especially because of the internet. My point is that procrastination via the internet has made my life hell. Even when YouTube doesn't keep me distracted my computer pulls some scheme to keep me from completing my school assignments. Just the previous weekend, this very site prevented me from making a required blog post for homework. (Even now it won't post, madness right?) That excuse that "my printer wasn't working" or "my computer is busted" is hardly ever an excuse. Computers have a tendency to breakdown when they are most, like when doing mandatory school work. I bet my computer won't even post this at the right time. (Post written at approximately 9:15 P.M. on Monday, November 4.) I wish there was some way this anomaly of computer function was fixed or at least understood, it would save me a great deal of stress overall. Nearly pulled half my hair out when my last blog post didn't upload. Computers are inconvenient because they never function when you need them to and when they do function it is only to distract you from doing real work. Madness, absolute madness, I say. If this doesn't post either, blame the internet, if you don't blame the internet, I blame society for tempering your thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment